MECC Breast Care Center Is Among New Clinics on Methodist Women's Hospital Campus
Methodist Health System is excited to announce the expansion of services for patients at the Methodist Women’s Hospital Medical Office Building.
This convenient location near Elkhorn is now home to the following clinics and providers:
- Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center Breast Care Center
- Lisa Poole, MD
- Paul Kolkman, MD
- Methodist Physicians Clinic General Surgery
- Steven Buda, MD
- Jeffrey Carson, MD
- George Dittrick, MD
- Ben Grams, MD
- Paul Kolkman, MD
- Thomas White, MD
- Brad Winterstein, MD
- Methodist Physicians Clinic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Deanna Armstrong, MD
- Amanda Dawson, MD
- Kathryn Honz, MD
These clinics are all located on the second floor of the medical office building, allowing the physicians and their teams to work closely together when necessary while providing personalized, comprehensive care to each patient.
The Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center Breast Care Center, which opened this month on the Methodist Women’s Hospital campus, is the latest to join the other two clinics there. Designated a National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers site, it serves as Methodist’s second Omaha location for patients seeking compassionate and experienced breast care. The original clinic location – led by surgical oncologist James Reilly, MD, at Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center near 83rd and Dodge streets – continues serving patients.
If you have questions about available services or wish to refer a patient to one of these clinics, please don’t hesitate to call the appropriate number below:
- Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center Breast Care Center: (402) 354-3090
- Methodist Physicians Clinic General Surgery: (402) 815-2120
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: (402) 815-2300