New Methodist Advertising Campaign Debuted May 3
The events of the past year have affected our lives in countless ways, but Methodist's commitment to providing the best care remains unchanged.
Our new advertising campaign, titled "Always With You," focuses on that theme by combining successful elements of previous campaigns – like featuring our outstanding providers – with the tools patients need and expect to manage their health in a rapidly changing world.
The new campaign highlights Methodist’s many patient access points, including the (402) 354-CARE phone line, Bestcare.org website and the Methodist My Care online portal (formerly known as the patient portal). These access points are available to help current and new patients to find and connect with primary care providers, specialists, same-day care, urgent care, virtual visits and more.
This comprehensive campaign, which launched Monday, May 3, is the result of collaboration between the MHS Marketing Team, Anderson Partners and Torchwerks.
You're encouraged to learn more about the resources below. Please take advantage of them and share this news with family and friends.
This new phone service – availabile by dialing (402) 354-CARE (2273) – is designed to connect patients to the care they need, when and where they need it. Whether it’s finding a provider, scheduling same-day appointments or locating the nearest clinic or urgent care location, the trained patient liaisons can help connect callers with a variety of resources.
Methodist's newly re-designed site launched in January and includes features such as:
- Convenient links to Methodist My Care, bill pay tools, care estimates and pricing, job listings, and classes and events
- Front-and-center tools to match patients with providers and locations that best suit their needs
- Robust information about Methodist's comprehensive services
- An improved search function
- A responsive design for optimal viewing on any device
Methodist My Care
Formerly known as the patient portal, the redesigned Methodist My Care site and app make it easy to:
- Communicate securely with your health care team
- View your health information and electronic medical record
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider
- Cancel and reschedule all appointments
- Access health system resources, including tools to find doctors and clinic locations