Appointments Available for Mobile 3D Mammography Coach at 825 Building on Dec. 8
The Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography coach will be making a stop at the 825 Building in December so employees and their spouses can get their yearly mammograms.
Screening appointments are available Tuesday, Dec. 8, from 8 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. To reserve an appointment online, complete this form.
Individuals must meet the following eligibility criteria to participate:
- You must be 40 years of age or older.
- It must be a year since your last mammogram.
- You are not pregnant or have not breastfed in the past six months.
- You do not have a lump, pain or discharge from the nipple area.
- You must be ambulatory and able to maneuver the stairs into the coach.
- Within the past year, you have seen a gynecologist, primary care provider or internist who is willing to accept screening results.
Each screening should take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete, and results will be available seven (7) days after the exam.
To reserve an appointment online, complete this form.