Vehicle Break-Ins Reported at Several Methodist Facilities
There have been several recent reports of vehicle break-ins at Methodist Health System facilities. By taking a few simple precautions, we can all make a difference in deterring crime and promoting safety.
- Remove all valuables from your vehicle, or at least from view
- If transferring items to your trunk, do so before arriving at your destination
- Roll up your windows, lock your vehicle and take your keys with you
- Never leave your running vehicle unattended
- Be aware of your surroundings and environment
- Report suspicious activity to security as soon as possible
- Encourage patients and visitors to follow the above guidelines
Read more about being an active participant in the Methodist Health System Security Watch Program here, and remember:
Security is everyone's business. Take pride in your workplace. Make a personal commitment to work and live in a safer environment.