Mobile Mammography Coach at Shared on Oct. 3
The Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography coach will be making a stop at Shared Services this fall so employees and their spouses can get their yearly mammograms.
Screening appointments are available Thursday, Oct. 3, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Individuals must meet the following eligibility criteria to participate.
- You must be 40 years of age or older
- It must be a year since your last mammogram
- You are not pregnant or have not breastfed in the past six months
- You do not have a lump, pain or discharge from the nipple area
- You must be ambulatory and able to maneuver the stairs into the coach
- Within the past year, you have seen a gynecologist, primary care physician or internist who is willing to accept screening results
Each screening should take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete, and results will be available seven (7) days after the exam.