Congrats to Our 2019 PRC Award Winners
The Excellence in Healthcare Awards recognize organizations and individuals who achieve excellence throughout the year by improving patient experiences, health care employee engagement, and/or physician alignment and engagement based on surveys of their patients, employees and physicians.
Methodist Health System garnered a total of 21 awards for achievement of excellence in patient satisfaction at the facility and unit levels, including 17 5-Star awards, two 4-Star awards and two Top Performer awards.
PRC Top Performer Patient Experience Awards are given annually to outpatient service lines, inpatient units and outpatient clinics that score at or above the 100th percentile. These awards are based on the percentage of patients who answer "Excellent" for the Overall Quality of Care question.
Congrats to our Top Performer award recipients:
- Methodist Women's Hospital inpatient medical/surgical services (4th floor)
- Methodist Women's Hospital inpatient NICU
5-Star award winners
The 5-Star award is given annually to health care facilities, providers, outpatient service lines and inpatient units that score in the top 10 percent (at or or above the 90th percentile) in PRC's national client database for the prior calendar year. These awards are based on the percentage of patients who answer "Excellent" for the Overall Quality of Care question.
Congrats to our 5-Star award recpients:
- Methodist HealthWest outpatient surgery services
- Acute rehab inpatient rehabilitation services
- Diabetic education outpatient services
- Cardiac inpatient services
- Progressive care inpatient stepdown services
- ACE Unit inpatient medical services
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab outpatient services
- Ortho/Neurology inpatient medical/surgical services
- Inpatient rehabilitiation services
- Outpatient surgery
- Outpatient radiology services - mammography
Methodist Women's Hospital
- Diagnostic radiology outpatient services
- Inpatient services
- Outpatient surgery services
- Outpatient radiology services CT
- Emergency department services
- Inpatient OB/GYN services 5th floor
4-Star Award Winners
The PRC 4-Star Patient Experience Award is given annually to inpatient facilities, outpatient facilities and emergency departments scoring in the top 25 percent nationally — and in the top 75th through 89th percentiles — in PRC's national client database for the prior calendar year. These awards are based on the percentage of patients who answer "Excellent" for the Overall Quality of Care question.
Congrats to our 4-Star award recipients:
- Methodist Hospital Emergency Department services
- Methodist Hospital inpatient services
Professional Research Consultants (PRC) is a nationally-known health care marketing research company headquartered in Omaha. PRC patient perception research is conducted to obtain the opinions of the patients at MHS hospitals via a confidential survey that assesses their perceptions of patient care. These and other research findings are used to continuously improve and enhance patient satisfaction throughout Methodist Health System.