Mobile Mammography Coach at 825 Building Sept. 26 and Nov. 5
The Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography coach will be making stops at the 825 Building this fall so employees and their spouses can get their yearly mammograms.
Screening appointments are available Thursday, Sept. 26, and Tuesday, Nov. 5, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Individuals must meet the following eligibility criteria to participate.
- You must be 40 years of age or older
- It must be a year since your last mammogram
- You are not pregnant or have not breastfed in the past six months
- You do not have a lump, pain or discharge from the nipple area
- You must be ambulatory and able to maneuver the stairs into the coach
- Within the past year, you have seen a gynecologist, primary care physician or internist who is willing to accept screening results
Each screening should take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete, and results will be available seven (7) days after the exam.