Wells Fargo Virtual Event: Sep. 25
Register now for a webinar event!
Wells Fargo, the service provider for the Methodist Health System retirement plans, provides a wealth of information online about retirement savings — including planning tools, investment information, your account balances, account statements and 30-minute webinars on a variety of retirement planning topics. The online webinars are the result of Methodist’s partnership with Wells Fargo to encourage retirement savings.
Your Retirement Plan: Are You Making the Most of It?
Tuesday, Sep. 25 - 11 a.m.
Click here to register.
For an event flyer, click here.
Are you staying in touch with your plan and doing what you can to make the most of it?
Attend this 30-minute webinar and you’ll learn how to:
- Determine your “retirement plan health”
- Recognize ways to help maximize your plan benefits
- Use online tools to help you succeed
Not available at the monthly webinar time (Tuesday at 11 a.m.)?
Register anyway and after the webinar, Wells Fargo will send a link so you can view a recording of the webinar at any time, including on a mobile device.
You can also catch up on our previously-recorded virtual events by clicking these links:
- Create an Investment Mix to Match Your Style - August 2018
- Social Security and Your Retirement - July 2018
- Better Financial Health: One Step at a Time - June 2018
- Credit: The Good and the Bad - April 2018
- Small Ways to Save Big - May 2018