New Nebraska Methodist College Doctorate Program: Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
Applications are being accepted now for the new online Doctorate program offered by Nebraska Methodist College, an affiliate of Methodist Health System. The Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist program begins Fall 2016.
Nebraska Methodist College's online programs provide the flexibility to advance knowledge and skills while maintaining work and family obligations. A full-time student in this doctorate program can graduate in three years. A part-time student can finish in four to five years.
The new Clinical Nurse Specialist joins ongoing Family Nurse Practitioner and APRN to DNP terminal degree programs. This latest Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) opportunity is geared toward nurses who seek to be experts in direct patient care and population health while serving as mentors, consultants, educators and leaders. Successful graduates will become expert clinicians, able to work in a variety of practice settings to provide community, acute, critical and end-of-life care.
To learn more about the Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist program, click here.
Nebraska Methodist College offers the following online degree and certificate programs:
Doctorate Degrees Online
- BSN to DNP – Family Nurse Practitioner
- BSN to DNP – Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- APRN to DNP
Bachelor Degrees Online
- RN to BSN
- Imaging Sciences
- Respiratory Care
- Healthcare Administration
- Women’s Medical Imaging
Master Degrees Online
- RN to MSN – Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN – Nurse Executive
- RN to MSN – Nursing Informatics
- MSN – Nurse Educator
- MSN – Nurse Executive
- MSN – Nursing Informatics
- MBA in Healthcare
- Health Promotion Management
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist
- Computed Tomography (CT) Technologist
- Nurse Educator – Post Master’s Certificate
- Nurse Executive – Post Master’s Certificate
- Nursing Informatics – Post Master’s Certificate
- Wellness and Health Promotion – Graduate Certificate
To learn more about online programs, click here.